Aster Monolith in Salt and Sanctuary is a Axe type weapon.
The head of this exquisitely-crafted battle axe was cut from a massive slab of star quartz and finely mirror-polished by one of Markdor's master weaponsmiths. Star quartz, a rare piezoelectric crystal occurring in the continent's mountain strata, is highly prized for both its exceptional hardness and the intense electrical charges it generates when subjected to pressure and impacts.
Notes and Tips:
- At 50 Strength and 50 Magic this weapon has an Attack of 48.3/53.2 at tier VII.
- Two-handing a weapon increases Strength by 50% for damage scaling, meaning you only need 34 Strength to reach the 50 Strength soft cap when two-handing a weapon.
Location/Where to Find
- Can be found on a ledge behind a Alkymancery Knight in the Salt Alkymancery.
- Can be purchased from the Keepers of Fire and Sky Blacksmith for 16,500 salt after reaching Devotion 5.
- Can be acquired by Transmuting any Axe with Pale Witch's Ear, an Amber Idol and 10,000 Salt.
Moveset and Videos:
- Videos go here
Aster Monolith Upgrade Table
|Attack||Str Scale||Mag Scale||Material|
|11.5/11.5||C||C||Frozen Doll x1|
|12.1/12.1||C||C||Frozen Doll x2|
|12.7/12.7||C||C||Frozen Locket x1|
|13.3/13.3||C||C||Frozen Locket x2|
|14.0/14.0||C||C||Frozen Reliquary x1|
Aster Monolith VI
|14.7/14.7||C||C||Frozen Reliquary x2|
Aster Monolith VII
|15.4/15.4||C||C||Frozen Tome x1|